In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Monday, September 22, 2014

I have to be insane, really...

Well, the universe has smiled upon me today - I came across a VERY cheap flight from Kuala Lumpur to Siem Reap, Cambodia and just couldn't say no to it. $150 return to KUL/REP. And with Angkor Wat just 10 minutes from everything in Siem Reap, it's going to be amazing! :) Hostels are cheap, private rooms at less than $20 for two nights. Yeah, there is the entry and exit fees to pay, but its only like $40 - I can live with that for a chance to walk Angkor Wat and Angkor Thom. And that's all I plan to do - soak up the atmosphere of these pristine places of engineering marvels.

So that makes four countries during a two week trip to Asia now: Malaysia, Singapore, Cambodia and Japan. Really wish I had a third week to space this stuff out, but I've done the amazing race before and will again without hesitation. My heart is pumping and my camera is getting itchy. Cannot wait for next week to get here so I can get on that big ole jet airliner. :)

Soon, but not soon enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment