In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Destination 2014 Selected - Morocco

After some careful thought and input from fellow trail-heads, I've decided that Morocco will be the destination of choice for the 2014 excursion out into the world. I had been toying with either going to Egypt or returning to Turkey this year, but in the end got sold on Morocco, the destination that lost out to Costa Rica this year.I'm more or less done with Latin America and the Caribbean Sea these days and am craving the solitude of a desert somewhere and what better than the Sahara, I ask myself? Been a few years since I've watched a sunset or sunrise over the desert dunes and next year seems as good a time as any to renew my acquaintance with it

So, it looks like it will be Africa after all - and I am quite jazzed over that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment