In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Monday, July 28, 2014

Its been awhile - time for some news...

I've been so swamped with work and many other activities that I've completely been neglecting posting my usual updates. I've come to realize that they are more for me than for others, lol, since most people I know get a little weary when I go on and on about my travels, past and upcoming. Can't fault anyone for that ... not everyone gets it in quite the same way. Travel for me is a religion, its my wife, it is quite simply my life...

That aside, been a lot of work done to get me off and away back to Asia for a time. Flights are sorted - leaving Quebec City and ending up in Kuala Lumpur, by way of Toronto and Tokyo. And the day after I get to KL, I will be hopping over to Singapore for two days, via Tiger Air - for the low price of $45 CDN, return airfare. :) Also managed to change my return flight around a bit, as there were two large layovers in Tokyo (10 hours) and Toronto (17 hours). I managed to get a return flight to Canada from Japan the next day, arriving in Toronto with time enough to spare to catch a flight to QC, getting into my apartment at around 10:30pm EST. So, thats roughly 34 hours that I will get to use to tour around Tokyo proper on day one in Japan and around Narita on day two, which is about 10 min taxi ride from the airport.

Three countries, two weeks, one massive adventure! October cannot come fast enough! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment