In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Monday, January 6, 2014

48 hours to go!

Just two little days to go and we will be on our first outbound flight from Montreal to Chicago. Glad the ice storm is today and then it all clears up - seeing that weather alert and hearing about airport closures in this part of the country had me worried a little. But in the end, little cause for concern, nothing to see here...

Actually, we start our outbound run tomorrow night heading into Montreal, so tonight should be a fun old time, doing all the last minute housework and packing up my bags. Good times, good times.

Wednesday afternoon, that's all I need worry about, lol. We are staying with family of a friend - said friend not arriving until about 10 hours after we do - but hell, I can handle that part of it. It's not like Mexico is some great big unknown place to me :)

I think our first real outing will be to visit Capultepec, Mexico City's version of NYC's Central Park - that is going to be amazing! I can almost smell the aromas coming from the food vendor carts now! Food food food - that's all I care about, lol. Love that international cuisine - the most street food it is, the happier I will be.

Not sure how the photo updates will be done while away, since this is a group outing and we are there for a wedding, but I will do my best to keep everything as current as possible, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment