In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Monday, June 2, 2014

Almost looks like a plan...

It was a fairly short yet laborious task, but I've narrowed down the candidate sights to take in while overseas this year. Approximately 30 Malaysians wonders to take in, thankfully half of them located right in Kuala Lumpur. Still, very very doable at the typical Joer Amazing Race style of globe trotting - day trips out of the city and afternoons/evenings spent ticking off sights right in town. And even if I cannot get to them all, I will for sure knock off the best of the bunch!

Google Map representing the areas I want to see
If you are inclined, you can view the interactive map here: Malaysia 2014 Sights Map

With a base idea in place of what to see, now comes the task of plotting travel times, cost and average time needed at each location to ensure my camera needs to be emptied nightly! :) More to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment