In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Sunday, June 1, 2014

Malaysian Destination Research

It actually feels really good to be doing research again - too many central american trips in the last few years, retreading old trails and requiring zero research on my part for things to experience. For this overseas jaunt, I've already got a pages worth of things I'd like to do - with only two weeks to use, Im not sure I will get to do them all and every day brings a whole new previously unknown wonder to light.

Nothing is every easy :p

Still, the excitement of researching new places and the domino effect of one place leading to another, well, it's just awesome. I could only equate it to those feelings as a kid, waiting for Christmas. Autumn, as much as I love summer, cannot come fast enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment