In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Monday, October 6, 2014

Day One - Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Whirlwind 40 hour in-flight to Malaysia, that thankfully I was fully cycled into, otherwise I would have died. A friend took me all over ALL day - literally did not stop until the end of the night with a few cold glasses of Tiger Beer. Way too much seen in one day for anyone who just made a transcontinental flight, trust me, but being the survivor, super trooper I am with bundles of unlimited energy, we did it all. Batu Caves, Central Market, Jalan Pentaling (Chinatown),. Little India for breakfast, even the aviary. Yes, we did it all. Haha... not sure I have anything left to see in my coming five days there :p Kidding of course... how about some photos? And yes, one of the photos is in fact a popsicle made from fresh durain... yum yum! :) And the first one... it is called a Dosa Masala, ate these alot in India. Its like a crepe with potato and veg inside and you put dips on the plate for it .. fior context, the plate is 12 inch around. :) That's all for now ... extremely foot sore. More to follow!
























1 comment:

  1. These look amazing, unprocessed and all, that camera and the photographer are doing wonders. Miss you, buddy! XOXO

    ReplyDelete