In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day Three (part 1) - Singapore Zoo

Today was an interestingly fun day! Woke up at the 'crack of stupid, Im on vacation' and headed straight to the Singapore Zoo... figured I'd pass the morning and then head to Chinatown and Little India and maybe back to the harbour area. Nope... Took me almost 5-6 hours at the Zoo and I only managed to get in Chinatown afterwards. LoL! So... photos from the Zoo are available to share, Chinatown will have to be tomorrow - computer at the hostel does not like my camera and I cant offload here - need internet cafes for that. Anyways, I am exhausted, so without further preamble, here's a sampling of some of favourite shots. Until next time...















































1 comment:

  1. That zoo is full of SQUEEEE!!!! thats just me making that sound. I want to live in the zoo.

    ReplyDelete