In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

New Delhi - Redux #2

Busy day today... covered a lot of ground, all of it on foot too - I think I'm in the best shape of my life at this point. If only I could stop smoking, but since discovering Bidis, its too hard, lol! Anyways, not too much to say today. Took a lot of photos and reconnected with a guy from Finland I'd met and hung out with for a time in Pushkar. I tell you, its amazing how paths continously cross here in India. If I were to tell you all about the people I met in one place and saw again a month later in a different part of the country, we'd be here all week. No shit... its awesome! Anyways, he's going to come with me tomorrow to do the touristy shit and then we're going to go to Connaught Place to do some shopping for his girlfriend back home... sounds like a good day to me. AND, it keeps me busy and not thinking about the stresses that are about to occur.

So yeah... 2 more days in India. I've decided that hell or high water, I will be back - it is just that awesome. And this time, I will be bringing someone, anyone, with me - no question. And yeah, someone of the femine persuasion - its too hard to be here alone and be a good person, lol!

The vegetable market in Pahar Ganj

The Old Spice Market on Qutab Road

Jama Masjid - India's largest mosque (like the pollution?)

Chandni Chowk (moonlight market) - cramped, huh?
So thats it for today... more tomorrow. Lotus Temple, India Gate, The Zoological Gardens and Connaught Place. Enjoy for now and see you all sooner rather than later - even though, and no offence intended, I prefer later (I want more trip time!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment