In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

36 hours

Its so fun to think that tomorrow morning, when I take my first break of the working day, I will be just 24 hours away from standing in Cancun, waiting for my ADO bus to Valladolid!  Which means, the last minute crunch is on - and there's so much to do! At least, I think there is... now I have to take stock.

Actually, Im in fairly good shape here, all things considered. Aside from online checkin with my carrier, and booking a last minute bus, I'm pretty much ready. Gonna re-check my bags tonight and ensure my med kit is stocked. Maybe even test my camera under water, just to be sure it'll work while I still have access to lots of rice and time to dry it out should it go horribly wrong. LoL!

Well, if I have time to type, I've got time to continue getting ready... next entry: Valladolid on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment