In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Thursday, February 2, 2012

21 days and counting!

Three short weeks to go until my cameras get dusted off and do their magic. I'm so happy that they invited me along again on this year's trip! Maybe I'll be nice and return the favour next time.

Been doing a lot of research on transportation - how to get from here to there sort of thing. Seems I may be investing in a few taxis, as colectivos and buses don't make either the routes or the stops I need. Ah well, there is always hitchhiking - and we all know me by now; if its an unnecessary risk, I'm likely to take it. Not sure who I get that from in the family?

What I do know is that I am eager for the beaches of Tulum, like seriously...

Started thinking today, that I may turn this blog into a website - something I want to continue pondering. It would make more sense, organizationally, to do so, and I could have separate sections for images, videos and text, broken down by trip... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment