In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Posada los Mapaches - Tulum

Booked my stay in Tulum this morning. Going to be staying at a place called Posada los Mapaches, which has a 96% overall rating from backpackers the world over on pretty much every travel site I've looked into. What sold me was that its a 5 minute bike ride from the ruins and the beach (bikes are free at the hostel). Also included is free wifi, breakfast and computers for internet use. $70 Canadian for four nights too ~ not shabby. Did I mention the rooms are huts on the sand?



Yes, thrilled indeed! Might be a little far (10-15 minute walk) out of main Tulum, but then, who wants to be dropped into the middle of the madness that is a tourist town? I can get to where I need to go without any hassle at this place. And the adventure continues... one last night to book in Cancun before coming home and all will be set ~ aside from the transit between destinations, since I cannot book them online.

No comments:

Post a Comment