In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Finally got my tickets

Air Transat is a strange carrier. I paid for my tickets almost two weeks ago and only now did I get my ticket. I'm sure this may be normal, but I'm one of those people; when I pay for something and the money has changed hands so-to-speak, I want something tangible in return. Ah well, alls well that ends well - I've got them now.

So that means, all I need to do is figure out how to book a bus ticket for Cancun to Valladolid, which to my research is pretty much impossible. Sure hope I can get a seat on a bus as soon as I land... would hate to lose a few hours in Cancun waiting for a bus with seats...

Just about a month left until departure - jazzed as all hell! Tamales, Chilaquiles, Tinga, hmmm... not to mention Modelo, Dos Equis and Tequilla Blanco chico! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment