In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

India was awesome and everything...

... but I gotta tell you, the more I dig into the things I can do, see and eat while in Yucatan and Quintana Roo is blowing my mind! I've found a few little things today that I just *have* to do. Vague, yes, and I won't be spoiling it now! These are gonna make some amazing shots for the 2012 video! The only thing I am not liking so much is the Bull Shark they caught off the coast of Tulum (look below):

Holy fucking creepy ~ and I wanna go diving???
Bull sharks aside, the chance to encounter manta rays, moray eels and sea turtles in the wild is just too much to turn away from - and hell, there's a one in a million chance of seeing a whale shark??? Sign me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment