In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

As Winnie the Pooh would say...

...there's a rumbly in my tumbly. Just been thinking about all of the amazing street foods I am going to get to chow down on soon, and I gotta tell you, I'm completely stoked! All those roadside taquerias serving all of my favourite crunchy, munchy morsels of beefy goodness. Oh my... I'm almost starting to think the Wonder is second to the food on this one, although Chichen Itza is something in and of itself.

Speaking of pyramids - found out yesterday that aside from Coba, you can climb the pyramids at Ek Balam as well. Should make for some amazing photo and video opportunities. And thinking about it, I might just add a 3rd night at Valladolid to fully appreciate the town and it's environs before heading south to Tulum. It won't change much of my plan, just make arrival in Tulum the next morning, rather than the night before ~ and who wants to check in at night and not see anything anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment