In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Saturday, January 21, 2012

That's a relief!

My flight insurance finally went through ~ I guess there was a problem, internally, with RBC insurance, so my cancellation and baggage insurance hadn't been processed. Got word yesterday from my agent that it finally processed and got the paperwork via email. Load of stress off my mind... now if only Air Transat would send me my bloody tickets. I gotta ask myself, what kind of airline takes your money immediately on booking, but doesn't send you your e-tickets until a few weeks before your flight leaves? Mental...

On another note: Finally gathered all of the gear from the India excursion that I'll be taking into the Yucatan this year. Of note, the mosquito net! LoL! Feels weird to look at all of that gear and remember it's use or non-use at this time last year. Nostalgia, from a mosquito net - incredible! :)

A few items left to purchase and I can call it a done deal. Of note, the USB charger that plugs into the wall. $50, but oh so worth it! My camera can charge overnight now instead of me having to sit in an internet cafe for three hours waiting for it to charge, like I had to do pretty much every day while in India...

No comments:

Post a Comment