In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Holy Fuck - It's Today!

Okay, so yeah, yesterday, I was calm, I was chill... until last night. I couldnt sleep for shit. It took me 3 hours to fall asleep and then once I was off to la-la land, I was awake again 4 hours later. I'm so thrilled, spooked, whatever, that I just couldn't sleep at all.

I'm trying to tell myself that I'm cycling into a new time zone, yeah thats it!!! Laughable... :)

So, last minute shit to do today, nothing too big, just those annoying things you know will nag you for ages if you don't do something about them. Mostly done now, and just waiting in this cafe to have lunch with my Aunt, who works around the corner. That'll be nice!

Mais, tabarank en crisse de calisse! I'm stressed - got window seats on both legs of my flight tonight from Toronto to Istanbul and onwards to Delhi, so thats good. Everything else is just making me itch... I'm just too fucking eager to be away! Sooner gone, sooner back - and you know, I'm slowly coming to realize that, like Santiago in the Alchemist, the things I was looking to find overseas are a lot closer to home than I ever imagined.

But I digress... this is gonna be the adventure to blow all the others out of the water. This is the primer for the next Amazing Race. Aude... I hope you're getting prepared! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment