In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Friday, January 28, 2011

Pushkar tonight, Jaisalmer tomorrow

So, I've bought my ticket for Jaisalmer and I leave tonight at 11:00pm IST. Its an overnight, 10.5 hour trip. So when I wake up tomorrow, I'll be in a whole new part of Rajasthan, on the edge of the Thar Desert. Very excited for this leg of the trip!

Pushkar has been a very positive and uplifting place. In a way, the peaceful here has given me lots of time to consider things that perhaps otherwise I would not have. Without going into specifics, let's just say I am very good with life right now. But my search is not yet over... I may have some of the answers or some of the right questions, but I dont have them all. Five weeks remaining...

Sorry there are no pictures tonight friends and family. I'm using both USB ports right now to charge my video camera and ipod for tomorrow. But I promise you that I have some AMAZING photos to share with you of a sunset from the top of a mountain in the desert!

So, until Jaisalmer, I bid you all a fond goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment