In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Thursday, January 6, 2011

One Week To Go!

It's really starting to get real now... I've got 2 days left in Quebec before heading to Toronto. After the four days there with my family and friends, it will be off to the airport for a whirlwind 17 hour flight, halfway around the world!

10.5 Time Zones, 3 oceans and 3 continents... I can almost smell the air, taste the food and hear the chaos that is New Delhi. And that's all within the confines of my mind from whatever media I have been able to peruse. I can safely assume that I will need to multiply that tenfold to match the reality! LoL! Fuck I'm excited!

All things being equal, I'm glad I'm not on a one week all-inclusive trip to Mexico.

Anything and everything is possible now - I've taken the biggest step of my life, a small step into a bigger world, by doing this and you know what? I plan to keep on walking, because isn't that what those boots were made for?

Stay posted kids... the adventure-fest is right around the corner!!! Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh and Agra - 9 days of mischief and mayhem. Fuck - j'ai hate!

And with that I only have one more thing to say - Wait for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment