In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

One Day To Go!!!

Here we go! The day is almost upon me, and oddly enough, all of the stress and all of the doubts are gone. I am calm and focused on what lies ahead. Everything I could do to be prepared has been done. All that remains is to make it through to tomorrow and then to get on my flight.

Today, Oshawa. Tomorrow, Toronto. Friday, Istanbul. Saturday, Delhi...

That's fucked up! And I love it! Other than that, there isn't much more I can say - I'm calm. And I know that will change in 3 short days. Three very short days from now, winter will be a thing of the past for me for the year.

Here's to the year where everything changes ... and for the best!

See you all in India!!!! Yahoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment