In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Udaipur - Day 2

I'm currently in Udaipur, reputed to be India's most romantic city. Me, I don't see it... instead I see a steady stream of gang types, harrassing innocent tourists for money, cigarettes, etc. I even had one person yesterday try to intimidate me into stopping writing in my notebook on the ghats at Lake Pichola. Not cool...

Anyways, no photos today. This cafe wants to scan my USB key, and Im not sure Im okay with that... something seemed off with the idea of it. So... you'll all have to wait until I get to Mumbai, for which I leave tomorrow on the train. 950km... good thing its an overnight train - just hope I can get some sleep! Mumbai and Bollywood baby! Lets hope theyre ready for me! LoL!

Im looking forward to it, to be honest, maybe a little too much! Bollywood, CST, Colaba, Gateway of India and Elephanta Island. Not to forget the slums! And then 2 days later... Goa at Palolem beach!!! J'ai hate!

I've decided to visit Hampi after all, since I'll be in southern Goa, which is the best train connection to Hospet and Hampi. I can't come all this way and not see it - 1000 year old temples in the middle of the mountains??? Oh fuck yeah, Indiana Joe is on the way!!!

See you in Mumbai friends!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment