In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Varanasi - Day Two

Not much to say here... Kamil & Marie left today for Darjeeling (my two travel friends from Orccha, that I hooked up with again here in Varanasi). I went with them to the train to get my ticket to Delhi (Feb 28 @ 1:45pm) at a cost of 294 rupees, and a 18 hours ride.

Really bummed out today. The Varanasi portion of this trip was already in high gear (with the things I was doing for my own mental health), but now its just been added to. I think I've just developed a hatred for Facebook. And if the things I was doing here were not difficult enough, compounded with what has happened today, I'm still not sure where I will be staying when I get back to QC. This is only 1 week from today - yes, stressed doesn't even begin to cover it. And I'm fucking broke on top of it all (I've got enough to finish the trip).

I wonder if my mood and acceptance of todays news is the result of the two Bhang Lassi's I had last night. Don't think so, because I feel fine and have all day. No, this is definately the result of the news...

Anyways, enough of that shit. I got other things to do here and I can't devote any more energy on that - or I will go crazy, seriously.

EDIT: Here's some Day Two photos...

Kamil, Marie and I for that ONE last chai chai chai!

Boats lining up to watch the Ganga Aarti from the Ganges

Ganga Aarti performers
Thats it, I got nothing else for you today... tomorrow, nothing. Tomorrow I culminate this trip. Tomorrow I have a very long talk with myself and say goodbye to the past. Tomorrow is going to kick my ass...

No comments:

Post a Comment