In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Almost done now!

Today I booked the ticket to take me from Quebec to Toronto so that I can visit my family for a few days before leaving for India. And since I now have a credit card, I booked online and saved almost $100! Before, a round trip ticket Quebec to Toronto was roughly $270. Today I bought one way from Montreal to Toronto and it was less than $30 after taxes. All I need to do now is book an Allo Stop ride from Quebec to Montreal, which is only $19 one way, and I'll be set.

I will worry about the return trip when I get back. No point booking that now, as I'm not sure when I will come back here. I may want to visit my family for a few days and rest before getting on another bus! After all the running around I'll be doing in India, a good night's sleep or two in the comfort of a good bed will be welcome before tackling another night in a bus. :)

This is great! I now have another $100 to re-calculate into my budget! That's almost as much as I'd need to stay for 10 days in Rajasthan? Awesome...

No comments:

Post a Comment