In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Itinerary - Updated

Looked at the itinerary I'd posted near the beginning of November and realized it's way out of date. That was for the original 40 day trip. I'm now going for 82 days, and the list of places has grown quite a bit. Heres the new list with time spent (estimate) at each place.

Delhi - 3 days
Rishikesh - 3 days
Haridwar - 2 days
Agra - 2 days
Jaipur - 3 days
Pushkar - 2 days
Jaisalmer - 4 days
Bikaner - 2 days
Jodhpur - 2 days
Udaipur - 3 days
Mumbia - 3 days
Panaji - 4 days
Hampi - 2 days
Bangalore - 2 days
Ernakulam - 2 days
Kottayam - 3 days
Trivandrum - 3 days
Chennai - 2 days
Kolkata - 2 days
Darjeeling - 3 days
Varanasi - 5 days
Khajuraho - 2 days
Orccha - 1 day
Delhi - 1 day
Amritsar - 2 days
Dharamshala - 2 days
Delhi - 3 days

Now, that doesn't account for all of my available days at all. That accounts for 65 days out of the 78 I will actually be in India, so it leaves me some leeway to extend visits at certain places. All I know is that I need to be in Delhi for March 20th for Holi. After that I can head out for Amritsar. Maybe I'll tack a few extra days on in Goa or Kerala for some beach laziness. And the buffer of unaccounted days is good for those times when I can't travel at night. I think I have just enough time to do everything I want to do.

I do know that I will be one tired guy when I come home. And one very well in shape guy too.

No comments:

Post a Comment