In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Friday, November 26, 2010

22 Days

I just realized from looking at the log of posts I've made that this entire trip from conception to booking of flight took only 22 days - thats quite a lot I've done in such a short span of time to get something as complex as this trip off the ground.

The idea of a trip, the destination, the itinerary, the research, the travel permit, the medical treatments, the gear, the advice and the flight. All in 22 days... and now I have to wait 48 days until liftoff.

Interesting set of numbers. 22 to plan it, 48 to wait for it, and all told, 82 days away. Almost half a year of my life will have passed by the time I get back home from the day I started planning it. And I will be spending my birthday there too. And to top it all off, I will be there for Holi. Don't know what Holi is? Watch the video below. Me, I can't wait for it... I've planned my return to Delhi just to be there for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment