In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Starting To Get Ready!

I know I am still a week away from getting my passport and travel visa back, and I've yet to purchase my flight, but I just couldn't help myself today. I started to buy essential things for my trip, two things to be exact. First, I bought the latest Lonely Planet India travel book - now I won't have to use Mpie's to plan my trip. Hers in 3 years old now anyways, and a lot could have changed since she bought it.

I also purchased the most essential piece of travel gear of all - the traveler's journal. This off-green little book and I are going to be very intimate for the course of my trip. I'm debating as to whether or not I should do an entry now, just to clarify the reasons I am going, and what I hope to accomplish while there. It could be an interesting read one day to see the hopes I had before the trip, and the final outcome - will they align or will they be different?

I'm excited today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment