In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, chronicling the trails and tribulations of organizing my first trip to India. The purpose of the blog is to give a good central source of information that is difficult to find on the internet. I've had a lot of trials trying to get info and help regarding many varied things.Now that I am two weeks into the information collecting stage, I wanted to pass along the fruits of my labours for anyone else in Canada that may be planning a trip to this wonderful place. Most of it is applicable to anyone, really, but there are obviously going to be posts geared entirely for those crazy Canucks, like myself.

I hope it's of use to you, and I hope you enjoy reading along as I pull all of my hair out, trying to get myself to India!

No comments:

Post a Comment