In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Money Stress

So I've been working on my budget and stressing not so much over what the trip will cost me all told, but more to the point, on how much money I'll have left to my name when I come home. Not having a home to return to is very stressful, especially when you have no possessions to rebuild your life with.

And thats exactly where I was the last couple of days. I know I will need to buy all new furniture and everything else I'll need. I will literally be starting from scratch (minus the tv, I have that at least). So yeah, finances are totally messing with my brain.

But, fuck it... I need this trip. After careful examination of funds, I have found money I didnt see at first. I know I'll be okay if I can stay within my estimated range of expenses. And you know what? The memories and the sense of pride in the accomplishment of doing this trip solo are worth every penny that I may be missing when I get home.

No comments:

Post a Comment