In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Visa Application Is Under Way!

I just got back from sending in my application for my visa! Sacriest $125 CDN I've ever spent... the outcome of that application determines if I get to do this trip or not - I'm nervous as hell right now, but I'm certain everything will be alright.

Cost breakdown: $10.00 for the photo (2 actually, but you only need 1 - the other I'll take in case I need an emergency replacement visa or passport), $25.00 for the 2 enevlopes. I got Canada Post Expresspost ones. One large and one medium. Both prepaid and filled out with addresses. And finally, $83.75 for the visa fee and service charge. All together with taxes, it's just under $125 total to apply for the visa.

It felt really weird mailing my passport away... and exciting too. Now it's getting more real. 10-12 days from now, if all goes well, it will be a certainty! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment