In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

72 Hours and counting...

As of this moment, I am a mere 72 hours from touching down in San Jose and getting excursion 2013 under way. What does the week hold in store for me? I can imagine all sorts of crazy (mis)adventures, some of which are very likely to occur, some of which I hope don't happen at all. I can imagine all sorts of amazing food and animal encounters out the ass. I can imagine taking more photos this time around than Mexico. I can smell the ocean air, as I listen to the waves coming ashore. I can feel the wind and rain and hear the rustle of the palms are the wind blows. I can even picture the Puerto Viejo Monkey Fight, which as we know already, I am destined to lose. LoL!

I can imagine how tired I am going to be too! Sweet mother of fuck, I plan to run myself to the ground and back again. I've got a lot of miles to cover in search of all of those little adventures that make me love this world and this life. Reef exlorations at Playa Uva and Cahuita, trekking the National Park at Cahuita in search of wildlife, lounching at Cocles and exploring the island just offshore (cliff jumping - fuck yeah!), swimming at Playa Chaquita and visiting the Jaguar Rescue Center to play with baby monkeys and sloths. Yay! Fucking pumped now! :)

Hurry up Thursday evening! I itch to be up and away something fierce!

No comments:

Post a Comment