In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

So, it goes without saying...

So look, some people have expressed concerns for my safety while away next week. I've really got nothing to say to that other than that I am not unprepared, inexperienced nor actively seeking threatening situations. Yes, some of my choices will be a little more than perhaps you yourself would be willing to risk, I totally get that. But, I am not you guys and gals; I will be fine. And you know what, it kind of does need to be said, so fuck, heaven forbid something does go wrong, just know I had an amazing time on this blue marble - and whatever it may be, I got there doing something I love more than anything else in life. There is no fault, there is no blame, there is no need for anything. You know why? Because I will be alright. :) Some of you know where I've been and what I've experienced out there in the world - most of you don't and that's okay - it's unimportant. Really, I didn't want to even have to say any of this shit, but some of you seem to really think me incapable of playing safe and coming back in one piece.

Relax and enjoy the photos. Indiana Joe is all good - always has been, always will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment