In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Saturday, September 21, 2013

All is well in San Jose

Arrived safe and sound - the flights were really good although stressful, as I only got the first 2 portions of my tickets when I checked in online - I had to wait until board for El Salvador to get the third portion of the ticket, which was slightly stressful when have way there and the plane was about to board! Ah well, in the end got here fine, but the Govt had decided to close the major highway connecting the airport to the city, so my ride was cancelled and I ended up having to take a local cab with two other people that were in a similar situation and coming to the same hostel... it took 2 hours to get here in the cab! Good thing we had a set price (10$) each, so not bad at all... aside from the diesel fumes we were forced to breathe the whole way here. Once settled in, I cam up top and ordered some food, and you know I am totally going to rub your faces in it! LoL


Rain coming in - finally in San Jose!
My first meal in two deal! Beef Casaso! 2 dollars!
Anyways, don´t have a whole lot of time this morning - need some huevos y cafe con leche before heading to the bus terminal to catch my next ride to Puerto Viejo! More later peeps!

EDIT : Here are some from my other camera of the hostel, Pangea, in San Jose.





Okay, for real now - gotta go eat! Stay warm friends! A+

1 comment:

  1. Glad the adventure has officially started!! I'm jealous but so happy for you and I will live vicariously through you while you update my friend :)

    ReplyDelete