In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Monday, September 16, 2013

Keeping On, Keeping On...

Wow... work has been keeping me busy, which is kinda fantastic really, complaints aside, as it's making time zip on by! But holy fuck, do I ever realize I've done nothing to get ready at all aside from packing up my dive gear. I need to whip my ass into gear here ... and not just with packing up to go, but also getting everything done here I will not want to do when I get home. Shitty thing is the drain on food resources here at the moment ~ no point having a loaded fridge when I won\t even be here, so it's kinda bare, which limits me to PB&J or Mr Noodles. Not that I mind this at all to be honest ~ sometimes the simple guilty stuff is the best stuff. :)

The reports I've been reading of thefts in the area has finally made me decide to leave my laptop at home in the tender care of a friend. Kind of sucks, because now I will be dependent on internet cafes for updates, but that's alright I guess, if it means I don't have my laptop stolen. Just means my updates will be a day behind until my last day in San Jose where there are computers at the hostel. No worries though - photos and anecdotes will get posted when and as they can.

Not much else to say at the moment - too much stuff to do. Sooner begun, sooner done...

No comments:

Post a Comment