In Search of a Sunrise

In Search of a Sunrise

Thursday, September 19, 2013

And So It Begins...

All the pieces are assembled and nothing more is to be done now, except to get going, out on that long and lonely road. I've got a long night and day ahead of me - the next 24 hours are going to be a whirlwind of jet setting here and there. But there's a rush in that - the adrenaline, the worry of missing a connection, of a bag not showing up at the destination. To most, stressful to say the least... to me, cause for concern to be sure, but I thrive on this shit. Put a loaded gun to my head and watch me own these pressures like it's no-one's business.

Expect the first batch of updates tomorrow night sometime once I am settled into the hostel in San Jose and orient myself to the area; likely around 11pm EST or thereabouts. See you all in 10 days!

3 comments:

  1. You have the blast you are looking for. for safety precautions, make sure you drink only beer... avoid water... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go forth and have a blast, Honey badger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go forth and have a blast, Honey badger!

    ReplyDelete